IMAGE treatment prep and post care advice to achieve maximum results.
Booking in for regular treatments ensures that your skin is under constant analysis by your Image Skincare therapist. As your skin’s needs can change throughout the year, it’s important to make sure that you’re using the best products for you to achieve maximum results. Our range of professional treatments target specific skin concerns. When booking your treatment, your therapist will ensure that you are booked in for the most suitable treatment for your skin.
What are the benefits of getting a treatment?
While a single IMAGE Skincare treatment will give you great results, a series of treatments will give even better results. Building up a relationship with your therapist will ensure that your changing skincare needs are addressed over time. By having your skin consistently treated by your therapist, your treatments will be customised to ensure maximum results. By effectively targeting any changes in your skin, it will help you to reach your long-term goals.
Before your IMAGE Skincare treatment
- Avoid using aggressive skincare products, exfoliating treatments and sun exposure.
- Discontinue the use of hydroxy acids including glycolic or lactic acid, beta hydroxy acids, like salicylic acids and retinol at least one week before your treatment.
- Avoid using any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating.
- Do not shave, wax or undergo hair removal on the day of your peel.
After your IMAGE Skincare treatment
- In the days following your treatment, only use products that were recommended by your therapist. Follow their guidelines for post-procedure care.
- If you had a peel, do not pick or peel at shedding skin.
- Do not use any resurfacing products for 5 days post treatment.
- Protect your skin using SPF every day.
Your therapist will provide you with a Post Treatment Kit which is specifically designed for post-treatment and post-operative conditions to accelerate and enhance the healing phase. With us of this kit it dramatically reduces the inflammatory process of healing and soothes irritated, sensitive skin.
Click here for our find a pro locator to find your nearest IMAGE Skincare location.